Tuesday, November 8, 2011

my wyatt: 6 years

DSC_0689

Happy birthday to the sweetest, cutest, most creative, curious 6 year old I know…my Wyatt! It’s always fun to get ALL Momma’s attention…Wyatt loved our little photo session. I love this boy. I love that his little face has not hardly changed…just a little less chubby. He still smiles with his eyes and he is becoming more and more a BIG boy and less of a little boy. I think he had as much fun as I did.

DSC_0686(3)DSC_0663(2)DSC_0672(2)DSC_0671(2)DSC_0714(2)DSC_0735(2)DSC_0726(3)

This was his idea putting the “straw” in his mouth. I think he felt some ownership in these photos and loved giving his own input into what he wanted in his pictures.

DSC_0719(2)DSC_0679DSC_0692(2)DSC_0761(2)DSC_0744(2)

I love this golden sun on his face and his hair. It was such a beautiful evening. And to let you in on a little secret and some honesty….this was so last minute. Not really planned. He had not taken a bath in 2 days…for real. And had gone exploring with his Daddy and brother that day. We quickly put a comb through his hair, wiped his face off and changed his clothes…and set off before the sun went down.

DSC_0762(2)

I wanted to take this picture of his hands because they are not so chubby any more…he is turning into a fine young man. He is SO excited about being 6-years-old that I think he grew another inch over night.

No comments: